Wired Consulting SG is an Enterprise Singapore recognized consultant and working with us will give you eligibility to the EDG grant. As experts in communication and marketing, we aim to deliver superior communication to your customers and work with you to make your brand a thought leader in the market.
• Be registered and operating in Singapore
• Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
• Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
You will be able to claim up to 80% of the project cost if you are a SME. SMEs are defined as companies with: (i) at least 30% local shareholding; AND. (ii) Group annual sales turnover of not more than $100 million OR Group employment size of not more than 200 employees.
The Digital Acceleration Grant (DAG) scheme supports small financial institutions and FinTech firms in adopting digital solutions that strengthen productivity, improve operational resilience, manage risks and serve customers better. It is administered and granted by the MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore).
• Singapore-based FIs regulated by MAS (licensed or exempted from licensing), with not more than 200 employees
• Singapore-based Fintech firms certified by the Singapore Fintech Association, with not more than 200 employees.
80% co-funding of qualifying expenses listed below, capped at $120,000 per entity, for the duration of the scheme:
• Hardware and software, including licences, maintenance and subscription costs
• Professional services tied to the adoption of the digital solution (e.g. consultancy, cyber-security testing, IT audit, training, change management).
Eligible entities can claim for expenses incurred from 1 February 2020. The funding period is capped at 1 year.
For more information about the DAG Grant, please visit the official MAS page here.